The Brand Verbiage add-on allows you to choose one of the following options:
1. Name(s) + tagline/slogan + business summary statement
- A B3 professional copywriter will participate in the 1 hour business analysis and strategy discussion (as described in the Logo & Brand Guide section above) in order to gather important data, such as your mission, business goals, competition, target audience(s), type of personality you want the name and tagline to project.
- The copywriter will then generate 5-6 initial name suggestions and matching tagline/slogan suggestions.
- Based on client feedback, a maximum of up to (2) rounds of revisions to some of the original names and taglines will be performed, or a maximum of 4-5 additional name and tagline combinations will be presented.
- Finally, the copywriter will create a 1-2 sentence business summary that can be used in multiple professional settings. Up to one round of revisions will be performed on this summary.
2. Tagline/slogan, business summary statement and home page website copy
- Includes all of the above except the naming tasks.
- Also includes goal-oriented (sales, conversions, etc.) copywriting for your new website’s home page. A maximum of (2) revisions of the original draft are included.
3. Flexible business copywriting
- This option is more open-ended, allowing for the revision of existing copy and/or the creation of whichever types of verbiage seem most appropriate to your business’ brand and goals.
- Includes 1-2 hours of client discussion + up to (8) hours of copywriting/revision time.